Selling on Amazon can be a great way to reach a large audience and increase your brand's visibility, but with thousands of products listed on the platform, it's essential to have a well-crafted product listing to stand out from the competition.
Even advertising will only get you so far without a proper listing (you can also read about advertising on Amazon here)
Here’s some tips on how to create a product sheet that’ll stand out from competition
First thing’s first. A title must captivate the buyer’s interest. Not only it’ll help people find your product but should also encourage them to click to find out more. There are some guidelines to follow:
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word - not acceptable the letters
- Use numbers rather than words
- If relevant, include size and color
Basically, you’ll want to follow this order: brand name, keywords, descriptive elements.
Keep it concise and make sure it follows the order of brand name, keywords, and descriptive elements.
Here’s your chance to describe your product. The best way to do it? Respecting Amazon’s expectations.
- Number of characters: preferably not more than 1900. Don’t forget to include relevant keywords
- Bullet points: capital letters for each title, each one containing a unique selling point. Be sure not to use more than 250 characters per bullet point
Let the images speak for themselves.
- Use a pure white background, with the product covering at least 80% of the image
- Show the entire product, but only what is included in the listing
- Minimum of 4 pictures
- Include the product identifier in the file name (the Amazon ASIN)
- A small video greatly increases the impact of the page on users.
For more advanced features, consider A+ content and Brand Stores. These features allow you to describe your product features in a different way, showcase your brand and products in an immersive shopping experience, and measure your success with metrics like sales, visits, and page views.
It is only available to professional sellers who have been approved as brand owners.
A+ Content allows you to describe your product features in a different way, by including a unique brand story, enhanced images and text placements.
Stores allow you to showcase your brand and products in a multipage, immersive shopping experience. It helps shoppers explore your full range of products. It also allows you to measure your success: metrics like sales, visits, page views and traffic sources are made available by Amazon.
Taking time to perfect your Amazon listings while surely pay off. Amazon has very specific rules and regulations, but once you know them, it really just comes down to great copy and element optimization.
Creating a flawless product listing on Amazon can take time and effort, but it's worth it to increase your brand's visibility and sales. DAILY&CO is here to help you achieve maximum success on Amazon and other marketplaces. Our team of experts can help you with everything from listing optimization to advertising and branding, ensuring that your products stand out from the competition.